Electric Teeth dispels many of these misconceptions regarding teeth whitening.
1. Yellow teeth are unhealthy
False. There are people who have tooth discoloration, but remain healthy. If you’re unsure you should consult your dentist.
2. The best option is laser whitening. choice
False. Some other procedures for teeth whitening perform just as effectively and provide great results.
3. When you’ve bleached the teeth they’ll remain white forever.
False. The hue will change of your smile if you do not take care of them after they have been whitening.
4. It is possible to get whiter results through sucking lemons
False. Due to its acidic nature, sucking lemons can cause irreparable tooth damage.
5. Dental kits purchased at shops are similar to the ones dentists suggest
False. Products for dental use purchased from retail stores contain a lesser amount of hydrogen peroxide than those prescribed by dentists. It is the ingredient that is used to bleach the teeth. The dentist can provide better results.
6. It is better to use home remedies for whitening than to visit the dentist
False. These remedies at-home can hurt the teeth irreparably and comprise abrasive, acidic or harmful ingredients.
Tooth whitening is both healthy and reliable, contrary to what many people believe. The right cosmetic techniques will help you achieve stunning smile can be proud of. fqfrrkv8x2.