Search Engine Optimization, Your Business, and How it can Really Improve Your Online Marketing


Search engine optimization sounds great in concept, but it can be really complicated in process. It is a constant job that must be performed in order to make sure your website is the best that it can be and the most visible it can be. SEO is really time consuming, but it always pays off. Here are some interesting things about search engines and search optimization.

1. 75 percent of people who use search engines on the internet do not scroll past the initial page of results. So, if your website doesn’t appear on the first page of search engine results, the chances it will be seen are only 25 percent.

2. More leads are generated by more indexed pages, and websites that use blogs to create content have 434 percent more indexed pages.

3. There is a 14.6 percent close rate on leads that are generated through SEO. Outbound leads only average a 1.7 percent close rate.

4. 65 percent of people who use internet on their mobile devices rely on a tablet or smart phone to locate a local business when they want to purchase something.

5. In 1998 was the creation of the very first Google doodle, which shows the burning man. The intent of this doodle was to let people know that Brin and Page, co founders of Google, were at the famous festival in Nevada.

Because SEO can be so time consuming and takes a lot of meticulous work, sometimes it is just a better, more convenient idea for businesses to outsource their SEO. Companies that specialize in search engine rankings have special SEO tools that you can add to your arsenal to really make a great Seo marketing scheme. And, with the addition of these Seo tools, you can spend less time worrying about your online marketing and more time allocating your resources to other aspects of your business.

6 responses to “Search Engine Optimization, Your Business, and How it can Really Improve Your Online Marketing”

Leave a Reply