Archive for June, 2013

Search Engine Optimization, Your Business, and How it can Really Improve Your Online Marketing

Written by Ben. Posted in Google rankings, Search engine optimization, Seo blogs

Search engine optimization sounds great in concept, but it can be really complicated in process. It is a constant job that must be performed in order to make sure your website is the best that it can be and the most visible it can be. SEO is really time consuming, but it always pays off. Here are some interesting things about search engines and search optimization. 1. 75 percent of people who use search engines on the internet do not scroll past the initial page of results. So, if your website doesn’t appear on the first page of search engine results, the chances it will be seen are only 25 percent. 2. More leads are generated by more indexed pages, and websites that use blogs to create content have 434 percent more indexed pages. 3. There is a 14.6 pe

SEO Reporting Tools Can Help Make Your Program Stronger

Written by Ben. Posted in Internet marketing, Search engine optimization, Search engine rankings

Online marketing
When you purchase search engine optimization, the goal of doing so should be to have your website show up on the first page of search engines like Google since 5 percent of people on search engines will never go past the first SERP; and thankfully, your SEO reporting tools can help to ensure you are doing just that. In addition, SEO reporting tools can help you to identify how certain demographics associate themselves with your website, which is important because during 2012, 70 million internet users shopped using their mobile device. As concepts in search continue to move toward mobile devices, you need to make sure that your SEO program is accounting for this accordingly. Once 2014 rolls around, internet usage via mobile device will be at a greater number than internet usage from desktops, and your SEO reporting systems can help you identify these shifting trends so that you can shift with them. Today, just below half of people using mobile devices will look product reviews or promotions up right from their smartphone or tablet, and you can use SEO reporting to show how many of these people have found your website. Once you know the numbers, you can formulate an appropriate response to make your program even better. Even if you have a physical store, SEO reporting is important because 65 percent of mobile users will seek out local businesses on their phone or tablet before they go to purchase anything. The key to making this work is to figure out what kind of SEO program it will take in order to get the desired results that you want. To do this, you need to associate yourself with a company that can truly understand the unique needs of your business. To find such a company, you need to take your queries to the net and search high and low to find them. Doing so will help you to get the help that you really need in a way that will be the most effective. A quality SEO firm will take the time to learn about your objectives and the customers you aim to serve to make your program utterly perfect. Once you see what an SEO firm can do for you, it will be up to you to make the decision to use their services. Once you do, the ramifications for your business will be positive. Most importantly, you will know that your efforts were definitely justified.